給二十年後的自己

Christie
Bits and pieces of the past six years
I came to Sanyu when I was in second grade, I was born in Kansas City, and I spent my first six years at America, Washington, DC, I was super sad when I had to leave and move to Taiwan, but when I came to Sanyu, those thoughts are all gone, let me tell you about it.
As I said before, I was born in America, so my Chinese is not so good, but at least I understand what my teachers saying. I walked to my classroom with my parents, and I stared at my future classmates, while they stared at me, it made my cheeks turn red, fortunately, my homeroom teacher said“Here, Christie you sit here, next to Honey.”I was glad she said that, or it was going to get really awkward. Very fast, I was in fourth grade, higher than third. Finally, I worked my way up to fifth grade, my fifth grade teacher is really good at telling jokes and stories, he’s probably my favorite teacher in all the teachers I’ve been through, I’m really happy and really lucky that I got Mr. Chang as my fifth and sixth grade homeroom teacher.
This four and a half years is super fun and super fast, this is the last year I’m staying at Sanyu, I’m both sad and glad, sad that I have to leave this great school, and glad that I’ll start my new life in middle school. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言